Thursday 9 February 2012

Art & Copy





What I found most interesting about the film 'Art & Copy' was the way in which the advertisers really know how to get into the audiences mind in selling a product or service. The psychology of it all really interests me.
George Lois is a controversial American art director. In Art and copy, there was one thing he said that stuck in my mind was that he 'knows what people want to see before they know they want it'. Implying that he is able to sell an idea so strongly they are persuaded into thinking they need it when they actually probably don't. I think this is very important as a advertiser 


Another quote that stood out to me was 'great advertising makes food taste better'. That again explains more into the power advertisers have and the fact that i agree and understand that sentence says a lot about advertising today.
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment